A youthful look, a healthy disposition and good well-being are now things often much more desired than having a pile of money. Nowadays, a quality life involves a lifestyle that makes you look good and feel good, inside and out. To assist you on this quest, exercise, proper rest and diet is required. In addition, you also need antioxidant fruits!
Here are the Top 10 Antioxidant Rich Fruits based on its ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorption Capacity) value:
- Acai Berry – best known to have come from Central America, they can help you lose weight.
- Black Raspberries – also known as Rubus occidentalis and are native to eastern North America. It is rich in resveratrol.
- Chokeberry – they are also called Aronia berry and can help stailize blood sugar levels.
- Prunes – they are high in pectin that can also help lower your bad cholesterol count.
- Raisins – rich in Vitamins C, K and E, they can prevent eye disease.
- Blueberries – a tasty treat that satisfies your taste buds and your health with its nutritional benefits.
- Blackberries – a cup of these can help prevent skin spots and delay other obvious signs of aging.
- Strawberries – one of the best thing about them is on the actual picking of the fruit. They can also whiten your teeth!
- Red Grapes – they can increase fat loss due to increase on the breaking down of fats into fuel. You also get more energy after eating a cup of red grapes.
- Cherries – often used as a garnish for cocktails and for ice cream, this fruit can boost your immunity and even help you sleep better at night.