This is the first time that Superberries, makers of antioxidant products from Aronia Berries, has sponsored a giveaway – and I am excited about the what they’re offering!
- # of winners: 2
- Prize: Basket of Superberries product and gear: Superberries Gummy Chews, T-shirt, Sports Bag, Sanders Superberries Mascot and other items.
- Open to Addresses in: USA ONLY
To enter for a chance to win the Basket of Superberries product and gear:
- SUBSCRIBE – subscribe to our e-mail updates (if you’re already subscribed to our e-mail updates and are an ACTIVE subscriber, then you don’t need to re-subscribe – you’re already entered!).
- COMMENT – leave a comment below letting us know why you want to win!
- SHARE – For additional chances to win (up to 5 more chances – one for each social media network you post it on), share this giveaway Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+ or YouTube, and leave a separate comment for each social network that you post it on – to let me know that you shared. Be sure to use the following hashtag: #giveaway and these Twitter handles: @antioxifruits @Superberries when you post! For example, you could post, “Enter to Win Antioxidant-fruits.com #Giveaway: @Superberries Gift Basket http://ow.ly/qd1Ni #aronia #aroniaberry @antioxifruits”
Can’t Wait?! Use Coupon Code “AFRUITS5″ to receive a $5 discount code from Superberries’ website.
This giveaway ends on November 30, 2013 at 11:59pm. You may enter up to 7 times by doing the things listed above and a random winner will be chosen in a drawing on December 1, 2013. The giveaway is open to all addresses in the continental USA.
*No purchase necessary to enter. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Winners will be alerted via e-mail. The winner(s) of the giveaway are required to give Antioxidant-fruits a physical address (to which the prize will be mailed) within 72 hours. If a reply email containing the physical address where the prize should be mailed is not received, alternate winner(s) will be chosen again by random. Winners may or may not be announced in a separate post following the drawing.